As we prepare for the third and final lap of Q1, many marketers are triple-checking that they’ve properly planned to stay on the cusp of marketing trends. Trends that are not fads, but game-changers. Trends like interactive content and hyper-personalized experiences.
… or using video for bottom-of-funnel content or to get up close and personal. So what’s really in store for savvy marketers using video in the next 75% of 2016? Let’s take a look at the top 5 trends and what marketers in the industry have to say about them:
Share the Future!
- Video will shift from top-of-funnel to bottom in 2016 with a focus on product demos and customer testimonials. (Click to tweet!)
- Video will transform from a passive to interactive medium with embedded forms and questionnaires. (Click to tweet!)
- Video will move from a generic, one-size-fits-all approach to personalized content synced with marketing automation. (Click to tweet!)
- Video will expand from a marketing-focused medium to a sales tool to personalize the sales process. (Click to tweet!)
- Video will switch from mainly outsourced to in-house and a more integrated part of 2016 content strategies. (Click to tweet!)
The post Video Marketing: What the Savviest Marketers Can Expect this Year [Slideshare] appeared first on Vidyard.