We get it.
It’s getting harder and harder to avoid video online.
If you’ve logged into your social media accounts in the last few hours, chances are you’ve seen at least one video on your timeline.
By now, it should be clear that video is increasingly becoming the medium of choice, whether it’s on social media or a company website.
What’s not clear, though, is the pace at which video marketing is shaking things up.
Since I started working at Vidyard in January 2016, there’s been huge progress in the field of video marketing. Just Google “live”, “interactive”, “4K”, “personalized”, or “360-degree video” and you’ll see that in each of these categories, there’s been monumental investment and technology development in the last 6 months.
So, if you’re data hungry like me, you want to gauge how fast that progress really is.
This infographic is a compilation of some of the most powerful stats out there that show you how fast the world of video marketing is taking off and what we can expect in the near future.
Click to Tweet and Share These Amazing Facts!
- The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
- Video will make up more than 79% of internet traffic by 2018.
- 75% of executives told Forbes that they watch work-related videos at least once a week, and 65% visit the marketer’s website after watching.
- Adding videos to your site increases your chance of a front-page Google result by 50x.
- Adding video to your social mix means audiences are 10 times more likely to engage and share your post.
- Between April 2015 and November 2015, the amount of average daily video views on Facebook doubled from 4 billion video views per day to 8 billion.
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- 70% of B2B marketers say video is the most effective medium for driving conversions.
- The average cost for a marketing-generated lead is 19% lower when compared to companies that don’t use video.
- 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next 12 months.
After seeing these video marketing stats, what do you think the biggest change in the video marketing space will be in 2016?
The post 10 Amazing Facts That Will Turn You Into A Video Marketing Advocate [Infographic] appeared first on Vidyard.
from Vidyard https://www.vidyard.com/blog/video-marketing-stats/