Here at Vidyard we have been helping customers around the world drive revenue through the use of online video. Throughout our journey one thing has been clear: despite advances in technology, video creation is still difficult, expensive, and time-consuming.
Fortunately, this is about to change. We are thrilled to launch ViewedIt today. ViewedIt is the easiest way for anyone to create, send and track videos.
And it’s free! Get ViewedIt for your Chrome browser at ViewedIt.com.
We made ViewedIt so simple that it doesn’t need a guide, but I made this walkthrough video for you to check out the product. Of course, it was created using ViewedIt.
One-Click Screen Recording
ViewedIt enables you to record your screen together with audio and a front-facing camera from your Chrome browser.
Send Video in Email
Once you’re done recording, a sharing page for that video opens instantly in a new tab. Instead of pasting a hyperlink to a video into an email, with ViewedIt, a clickable thumbnail image is added to the message, creating a more compelling call to action that encourages viewers to press play.
Get Notified When People Watch
Users can also track each video and keep an eye on who’s watching in the ViewedIt Feed and through email notifications.
You are probably already thinking about many ways you can use ViewedIt to communicate more effectively with video. Me, too! I’d love to share a couple of examples:
- If you are a sales professional, ViewedIt will help you create personalized product demos so you can wow your prospects and customers. Just ask the Vidyard Sales team about their experience with ViewedIt!
- Support teams will be able to quickly explain complex issues to customers and close cases faster.
- For product teams, ViewedIt helps effectively share their work among the team and with customers.
- Marketers will be able to easily record presentations and training videos.
- ViewedIt makes employee communications more effective and helps align teams around the common goal.
Anyone with something to share or a story to tell can use ViewedIt to get their message across.
We can’t wait to see what you do with ViewedIt! Should you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
from Vidyard http://www.vidyard.com/blog/say-hello-viewedit/