It was only yesterday that we shared 11 of our favorite free sales tools so it seems timely that today we’re diving into one of the tools with the greatest potential for you to stand out and drive results with your sales outreach.
From grabbing more attention from the get-go to building stronger relationships throughout call cycles, video is definitely being infused into the modern sales process for all the right reasons. And with good results.
Check out this infographic we created in partnership with SalesLoft to see just how much you need video.
Want to spread the word?
Shout it from the rooftops! Or just use these click-to-tweets.
- Using video in sales emails has boosted open-to-reply rates by 8x (Click-to-tweet!)
- Prospects who view videos of a product are 85% more likely to buy (Click-to-tweet!)
- 75% of late-stage prospects that received a personalized video closed (Click-to-tweet!)
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video (Click-to-tweet!)
- 51% of executives under 40 reported making a purchase decision after watching a video (Click-to-tweet!)
The post Why Video is a Phenomenal Sales Tool [Infographic] appeared first on Vidyard.